Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 16: My first kiss

My first kiss looked like this.....


Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I realize, though, that this isn't what you want to hear.
You want.....the down and dirty, nitty gritty.

So.....you shall have it.

My first kiss was on the stairwell at my high school by our gymnasium.
I was a freshman.
I had braces.
He chewed tobacco.
Are you getting my drift?

I still laugh when I think back on it. My lips were hungry for his until I tasted that damn tobacco, not to mention the effect he had on me when he tried to slip me the tongue. I was mortified! I clenched my teeth so tightly together it would have taken a pair of pliers to pull them apart. I was thoroughly disgusted by the whole....shall I say "ordeal"?
Needless to say, I didn't date that boy for very long, although in my teenage brain,
6 weeks was like forever.

You may be relieved to find out that my opposition to the tongue quickly dissipated with the next boy or you may really not care one bit. Either way, I was on to much better kissing experiences. They were more like this.


But, those are kisses that will remain untold, because they were not my first and that's what today is about.



No comments:

Post a Comment