Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 14: Where I Live

So, you want to know where I live in this great big universe, huh?

I live here, on Planet Earth.

Where the Statue of Liberty lives.

Not here, though......

......this is Japan.

Oops, not here, either.....

.......this is France

Ah.....here we are.....

.....in the United States of America.

Ok....let me get a little more specific.

I watched this mountain blow when I was 12 years old.....


I played on this beach every summer.....


I see this mountain every single day.
We used to drive over it to get to my
Great-Grandmothers house
when I was a little kid.

I used to call it "Grandma's Mountain".

This is the city I see at night when I drive home after fencing.

This is the house with the front door that my key opens.

This is my backyard.


So there you have it. This is where I live. If you've figured out where, then I applaud you.
Well, unless that is, you already know where I live because you know me.
To those people I say....come on by....
....let's hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment