Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 05: My Definition of Love


Love, love, love.......a word that is used and overused and so often spoken in the same manner as the words hello and goodbye....

I'm guilty of it's overuse....don't get me wrong. I "LOVE" this and "LOVE" that.....

So how do I define a word that has so many levels of meaning? I think you'll understand what my definition of love is by reading the words to one of my songs.......

"Anywhere with You"

I was waiting on an angel
Never thought my angel'd really come.
I thought I'd be waiting forever
Now, forever doesn't seem so long

The sun shines a little brighter
Wherever you are
So I'll go anywhere with you......

You turn my darkness into the morning
You turn my winter into the warmest Spring

The sun shines a little brighter
Wherever you are
So I'll go anywhere with you

I could climb the tallest mountain
I could cross the deepest sea
All I know is the world is better
When you're in it with me

The sun shines a little brighter
Wherever you are
So I'll go anywhere with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment