Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So I guess I'm going to be a blogger


I'm not sure why I feel the need to blog.....maybe it's just the sense of knowing that my words are heard. Sometimes it seems that I'm a boat adrift at sea....lost in my thoughts and nothing to do with them. Perhaps this will just be a spot where I write purely for the sense of getting things out of my head......perhaps it will become a place of communication between myself and the people I love who live far away....perhaps it will just be a blog of nonsense. Whatever it becomes....I will always exist, being Carrie. I think to get myself going on this here blogging thing.....I'll spend the next 30 days with a little guidance. So here goes......

Welcome to my world.

Day 01:

Hi,I'm Carrie. I have two middle names. I'm mainly of French and Irish descent which I like to say makes me a lover and a fighter. I'm married to a Southern boy.....a southern French boy. I learned to cook after visiting France for the first time and realizing that I couldn't return to the States and Chicken Voila for my meals.

I can't remember a time when music wasn't a part of my life. I play guitar. I sing. I write. I manage the coolest Acoustic Guitar store in the Northwest.(Granted,I may be biased, but I'm allowed to be that way on my own blog.)

I love to take pictures. I love to travel. I love my two cats. I sport fence. I'm a "cup's half full" kind of person. I try to find the positive in everything even when it's positively impossible. I'm a "say it like it is" kind of gal. I love to laugh. I am never bored. I make no excuses. I am who I am.....and I'm okay with that.

Day 01 - Introduce Yourself
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 – Your parents
Day 04 – Your music
Day 05 – Your definition of love
Day 06 – Your hobbies
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A precious item
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – Your mode of transportation
Day 14 – Where you live
Day 15 – Your childhood
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – Your morning routine
Day 21 – Your job and/or schooling
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – Your sleeping habits
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your favorite foods/drinks
Day 30 – Your aspirations

1 comment:

  1. Love your first 30 days topic ideas... having those will certainly help you write each day! Welcome to the Blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete