What's in my bag?
If you asked my husband, he would probably say "the whole damn house". If you felt how much it weighs, you might agree with him.
Here's the list of contents.
If you asked my husband, he would probably say "the whole damn house". If you felt how much it weighs, you might agree with him.
Here's the list of contents.
Wallet
Cell phone
2 check books
camera
ipod w/charger
Q3 recorder (most of the time)
Audio Technica noise cancelling earbuds
Ibuprofen
Bi Yan Pian (for allergies)
Nail set (clippers, files)
guitar picks
capo
tuner
Gum
hair bands
lip gloss
kleenex
inhaler
homeopathic remedies for vertigo
eye drops
a couple of pens
usually a shopping list
small umbrella
deodorant
Cell phone
2 check books
camera
ipod w/charger
Q3 recorder (most of the time)
Audio Technica noise cancelling earbuds
Ibuprofen
Bi Yan Pian (for allergies)
Nail set (clippers, files)
guitar picks
capo
tuner
Gum
hair bands
lip gloss
kleenex
inhaler
homeopathic remedies for vertigo
eye drops
a couple of pens
usually a shopping list
small umbrella
deodorant
I often wonder if I really "need" to have all these items in my purse. I will go through it and try to eliminate items. It usually goes something like this.
Q: Do I take ibuprofen daily? A: No, but when I need it, I've got it.
Q: How 'bout the umbrella? A: Well, it is Portland.
Q: Camera? A: Gotta have the camera.
Every time I end up taking something out I end up needing it one day and putting it back in. It's all about being prepared for anything.
Q: Do I take ibuprofen daily? A: No, but when I need it, I've got it.
Q: How 'bout the umbrella? A: Well, it is Portland.
Q: Camera? A: Gotta have the camera.
Every time I end up taking something out I end up needing it one day and putting it back in. It's all about being prepared for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment